|Graphite powder is a kind of negative material of battery. The blasted raw ore is sent to the crusher for crushing through the ore car, and then to the ball mill for flotation. The flotation graphite wet material is sent to the ball mill for grinding and selection, and the selected wet material is bagged and sent to the drenching machine for drenching. The drenching material is the finished graphite product. The drenched materials are sent to the drying workshop for drying and bagging, i.e. ordinary graphite powder. The average carbon content of the finished product is 90%.
Main products: ordinary power, high power, ultra-high power graphite electrode, graphite crucible, graphite block, graphite block, graphite rod, graphite plate, graphite special-shaped parts (can be customized), refractory materials, electrode joints, graphite powder and other carbon products, graphite powder import and export trade, at the same time, the factory long-term acquisition of waste graphite electrode.
Graphite powder is soft, black gray, greasy and can contaminate paper. The hardness is 1-2, and it can be increased to 3-5 along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities. The specific gravity is 1.9-2.3. Under the condition of oxygen isolation, its melting point is above 3000 鈩? which is one of the most temperature resistant minerals. Under normal temperature, the chemical properties of graphite powder are relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and organic solvent.
Graphite powder is a very sensitive chemical reaction material. In different environments, its resistivity will change, that is, its resistance value will change, but one thing will not change. Graphite powder is one of the good non-metallic conductive materials. As long as the graphite powder is kept in the insulating object, it will be electrified like a thin wire. However, what is the resistance value? This value There is no exact number, because the thickness of graphite powder is different, and the resistance value of graphite powder used in different materials and environments will be different. Graphite has the following special properties due to its special structure:
1) High temperature resistant type: the melting point of graphite is 3850 卤 50 鈩? and the boiling point is 4250 鈩? Even if it is burned by ultra-high temperature arc, the weight loss is very small, and the coefficient of thermal expansion is very small. The strength of graphite increases with the increase of temperature. At 2000 鈩? the strength of graphite doubles.
2) Conductivity and thermal conductivity: the conductivity of graphite is 100 times higher than that of non-metallic ores. The thermal conductivity is higher than that of steel, iron, lead and other metal materials. The thermal conductivity decreases with the increase of temperature, and even at extremely high temperature, graphite becomes an insulator.
3) Lubricity: the lubricity of graphite depends on the size of graphite flake. The larger the flake, the smaller the friction coefficient and the better the lubricity.
4) Chemical stability: graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature, can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali and organic solvent.
5) Plasticity: graphite has good toughness and can be connected into very thin sheets.
6) Thermal shock resistance: graphite can withstand the drastic change of temperature without damage when it is used at normal temperature. When the temperature changes abruptly, the volume of graphite changes little and cracks will not occur.China Graphite Parts suppliers